Sunday, July 13, 2008

I miss my RUE!

Rue is my adorable nephew who lives in the States.
I visited him last June and he made me happy during my 1 week stay.

He knows when you're sad.
He knows when you have a problem.
He knows when you're crying.

You know what he will do?

He will hug you tight.
He will whisper to your ear these words. "Teetah, don't be sad.... I'm here". (with the Slang accent)
He will then sing you Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
He will Hug you while singing.
After the song he will ask "Are u ok now, teetah?".
He will not leave you unless you say yes.

I miss MY rue.

He is what I need today, tomorrow and the next days for I know that he will make me feel so much better.

I will see him in August. I will post a video of my favorite kid in the world.

3 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

kamuka mo siya bons! hihi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am Suplada said...

awww.cute din pala ako :D