Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today.....

I really feel sad and helpless. My surgery has been killing me the past days. I avoid drinking painkillers because these make me doze. Instead, I try as much as possible to play with Lily, the only joy I have right now.

This was what happened.




Meet Mr. Pillow 1. Her hotdog pillows give her security. Never never pull Mr. Pillow when it's between her legs.


Meet Mr. Froggy, Lily's best friend next to mummy.



She woke up looking for Mr. Froggy. I had to put him on top of her pillow so I could capture a decent picture.


I tried to hide Mr Froggy from her. She was looking for him and gave me THE STARE.



Our first decent picture together. I was trying to make her smile. She looked at the camera when I pointed at it.


At the end of OUR afternoon session, she will reward me her toothless grin that rocks my world. She grinned right after I tickled her cheek.

How was your day?

PS: Notice the colorful sheets that we use. Her eyes are working very well now and we make sure that our bedroom is colorful enough.

No comments: