Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beijing Olympics Anyone?

Ok. so the whole day today all I did was to take care of a very special project that concerns one of my devices.

And yes, the project will be launched this 08.08.08. The project is specially made for the Beijing Olympics. And guess what? I am one of the Project coordinators.

Apparently the previous company that was supposed to do the system backed out and so we were the one chosen by our business partner.

How will you do that Bons, it's like less than 10 days away?
- Uh-huh, we already started the development of some parts and I finished the work flowchart just a few minutes ago. Right, that's why I am blogging.

Will you go to Beijing?
- ACS representatives will be able to go. I am not sure if I will be there too. ACS people will be treated as VIPs and will be able to attend all the events that they/we wish to watch. Cool eh?
Do you think you can finish it on time?
- I hope so. But I will be busy as hell for the next days.

Sushal ka na Bons!
- It will all be included the next time I update my resume. And yes, I will be demanding for a bigger salary. But I don't have the right to celebrate yet. I STILL WANT TO SEE RESULTS.

Tin and I are handling this project. We make a good team no?

How was your day?


No comments: