Monday, July 21, 2008

If I had 10 Million Dollars...

I will...
  • Buy a pair of Tom Ford Sunglasses
  • Buy the whole LV luggage collection
  • Buy a big big house with indoor swimming pool and fabulous kitchen with a red door.
  • Buy a really nice top floor loft overlooking the city.
  • Buy a RED HOT sports car.
  • Avail Laser removal of the hair in my legs, underarms and eyebrows.
  • Have a nose job. Don't ask why.
  • Travel around Africa for a really nice safari.
  • Stay at the Venetian Hotel for 2 weeks.
  • Shop at Bangkok until I drop.
  • Buy a 50 inch LCD TV with loads of dvds.
  • Buy a good blender.
  • Overhaul my hair.
  • Franchise a 7 eleven store
  • Hire a personal assistant
  • Give the remaining amount to charity. (Yeah right Bons! Whatever.)
For now, I will keep on dreaming.

No comments: