Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Copycat

I happened to watch PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES for the first time last night.

I am a fan of the REAL one. I love Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and I love the show.

However, the Pinoy version is a disappointment.

They copied the original series up to the smallest detail.

  • The credentials of the panel of judges
  • The way Teresa Hererra presented reminded me of Klum's pitch and tone.
  • The way Jojie Lloren crticized reminded me of Gunn's sarcastic style.
  • The personalities of the designer are pretty much the same with the western version.
  • Even the challenges they're giving the designers are the SAME.
Question....
Do they really speak that way?


Y'all know that they're planning to bring Gossip Girl in Philippine primetime right?
As expected EVERYTHING will be copied again.

Pinoys are known to be artistic and innovative. Is it true?

Prove it.



No comments: