Friday, August 15, 2008

On elevators

My ultimate Ice lolly favorite is Twin Popsies Orange Flavor. I have been eating it since I was in grade school
.
There's this new store in our building that sells the Orange flavor (Mini Stop doesn't have this flavor kasi). I bought one pack and decided to enjoy it inside the elevator.

I was enjoying my ice lolly. I was enjoying every centimeter of it.

I was licking it all around.
I was biting the side.
My eyes were smiling.

Little did I know, that there were only 2 people in the elevator. Me and an American.
Since I was so concentrating with my Ice lolly, I did not notice that the American was staring at me.

He was smiling.

I stopped munching and licking.
Got off the elevator.
And finished my twin popsies in the pantry. I closed the door so no one would see.

Nuff said

No comments: