Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting Inspiration

I cannot think of anything to blog about right now because again, I don't want to create issues. I will wait until I become nice. Since I'm here in Hongkong, I will have to dress up like the people here. Hence the tights, wedges, boots and what have you. I'm getting inspiration everyday from of course, the stellar, The Sartorialist.



I have a similar coat, dress and peep toe pumps.




I'm dying to wear something like this. But I dunno if I can pull that off.




I have the button down shirt, skirt, boots and bag. But i don't have the legs and that fab jacket.




Ok, I'm dreaming of something like this but I don't have the body to do so.


And of course, I'm wondering if our MEN would want to wear something this.



or this



Anubah Bons! T-shirt weather in Pinas no. Stupid.

Photos grabbed from The Sartorialist.

Mood: Sick! Very....

No comments: