Saturday, October 25, 2008

Music Review: The Script is Love :)

Ja just suddenly sent me some of The Script's songs last week and I am at awe.
I sent it to Chiqui and she liked it. It's like the voice of Jason Mraz but John Mayer music or vice versa.



I have always been a fan of alternative, indie and pop rock. These types have the nicest lyrics ever.

Currently I'm listening to Breakeven. I put it in Autoplay mode.


Breakeven - The Script


This song is for all stuck up people. hehe..

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok

I also like The Man Who Can't Be Moved


The Man Who Cant Be Moved - The Script


" Coz if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet, And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. So I'm not moving... I'm not moving. "

Tell me if you like the songs. I have a bunch here in my laptop.

Ciao!
Bons

Mood: Excited to take fasyon pictures later at TST!

No comments: