Friday, November 21, 2008

Whoops, I saw Prince William's tooooooot

The first blog that I visit when I have time is my BFF's. Mike posted the same thing that I will be posting here.

To be perfectly honest with you guys, I never ever fancied Prince William because I don't find him THAT appealing. High standards much? But whatever, I like gossips just like some other people do in the office. (Somebody said that I am an Idiot. That ungrateful B and imbecile. Hey girl, your grades may be higher compared to my grades in College but you might want to check both my IQ and EQ levels. Because the last time I checked, there is something terribly wrong about you.) Taray much?

Anyway back to Prince. Saw these photos and I was not really shocked. :P I knew from the very beginning why I didn't like him at all. Assuming that these photos are real. hehe.


Grabbed the photos from Mike. If you wanna see the real thing, click here.

Hope I made your day bitches.

Love love,
Me!

No comments: