Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wooohooo... :)

Earlier this afternoon, our CEO sent me several messages in Skype. He is now in Paris to attend the most famous trade show in our industry, Cartes.

This is the reason why I love my job amidst other BS circumstances.

[3:23:16 PM] Denny Wong Yiu Chu says: a mastercard guy came to our booth (I got his card but forgot his name) and looked for you.
[3:23:22 PM] Denny Wong Yiu Chu says: we said that you had not come.
[3:23:37 PM] Denny Wong Yiu Chu says: he said: "It is a shame that I could not see her."
[3:24:40 PM] Denny Wong Yiu Chu says: So it is good that you had good communication with him.
[3:53:43 PM] Denny Wong Yiu Chu says: Thank you for linking us with Mastercard. Thank you for the good work.

I knew it was Ainsley who looked for me. I have always been interested in meeting face to face the people I exchange emails with. To my surprise. GWAPO SIYA.


Yun lang. I'm so happy :)

I just received a message from my friends from Venezuela whom I met in Florida last May. They will be coming here too tomorrow. Hence, a busy weekend for me and Chie.

Later,
Bons

No comments: