Thursday, December 25, 2008

Highschool

I have a new crush.



Ok, I know I have graduated high school years ago but you know those teeny bopper moments where you just want to watch any feel good flick with either Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan in it?

That was what my sister and I did last night.

We sat down. We ate congee (we were both not feeling well last night). We watched. I almost ended up peeing in my pajamas. I never thought that the lead guy in Sydney White was that HOTTT!

We took snapshots of him while watching the movie. Well, that's the beauty of the VLC media player. And officially, I'm a member of his fans club already.

KINIKILIG PA DIN AKO!

Matt Long, Marry me!





Ok I feel like a kid but whatevs. BFF adores Japanese boybands anyway. All is cool.

Matt White reminds me of someone. I think? I just can't remember..


Ja borrowed a pile of pirated dvds.

In the morning we watched A Very Special Love. I never thought it was that funny. Watch it!

Love love,
Me

No comments: