Thursday, December 18, 2008

I promise to be nicer. lol!

This coming year I promise to be nicer.

There are comments that I say everyday. And these are not so nice ones. I promise that I'll change. :)

1.) When a driver is driving fast even if he's supposed to halt or slow down because it's the ped xing.....

I usually say:
This is the pedestrian lane asshole!

I should say:
Crap. (Then I SHOULD shut up.)

2.) When somebody wouldn't fall in line, whether in the train, counter or wherever...

I usually say:
Gee. Ang tanda mo na pumila ka nga (You are already old, fall in line!)
OR
Ano ba! ang aga aga singit ng singit! (It's so early, fall in line!)
OR
May kasama ka pa man ding bata, turuan mo nga yang anak mong pumila! (Teach your kid to fall in line!)

I should say:
Whoops I shouldn't say anything anymore, Hayaan ko nalang. (this is hard!)

3.) When somebody stares at me like I am somewhat a superstar.

I usually say:
What are you looking at?

I should say:
Gee, you are complimenting me.

:D

No comments: