Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes, I have a very busy schedule

Today was a long one.

T'was the last day of my garage sale at boyfriend's place. Not as good as yesterday but almost all of the stuff were bought already. I made a relatively hefty amount of money in 2 days for the Media Noche celebration so I don't have to shell out my own money anymore. Hehe

Boyfriend was so proud of me that he treated me at Som's for dinner :). He also paid for my Swedish Massage at a nearby masseuse stall and my Moroccan Mint tea latte at Coffee Bean :) Chiqui oh....

Tomorrow will be a busy day too!

1.) Must do the laundry in the morning.
2.) Dentist appointment at lunchtime.
3.) Must go to the Grocery for New Year's Eve. I don't want to go out on the 31st kasi marami ng paputok. Even picolo (the ones being used by kids) freaks the hell out of me. I'm scared of firecrackers. bow
4.) Must pick up the red Starbucks planner in order to start the year RIGHT.
5.) Must go to the nearby salon to get my free foot spa :)

I am praying to not miss any of these things tomorrow!

The 30th and 31st will be housecleaning days!

How are you these days?

Love love,
me

No comments: