Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update

I've been a very busy girl lately. Don't worry I am still alive. :)

I wanted to do so many things but I haven't found time for myself lately.

I've been busy with work, going to the hospital, running after doctors (they're always late), preparing important stuff for a very important event. I haven't bought anything for myself since the start of the year.

I haven't had cheesecake nor lemon squares. I am not allowed to drink tea or coffee. I am not allowed to eat all the stuff I used to love. I cannot buy cheetos nor pringles. shit.

Life is tough.

I'm still updated though. I know the KHO and Belo breakup. I know the new movie of Piolo and Angel. I know that Angel and Luis are together. I know that Gaza has been bombarded by Israeli attacks for weeks now. I've watched the Golden Globes and saw beautiful dresses. I've also watched Titanic at Star Movies twice this week.

Anyway, I cannot really think of anything to write right now.

:)

No comments: