Monday, February 2, 2009

I don't like it there.

I don't like going to Bonifacio High Street for the following reasons:

1. It's too classy for me.

2. Going there will make you realize your stature in the society. Which in this case will be somewhere really really low. Even if you have a good job.

3. Going there will make you hate rich people more. Imagine, politicians with nice cars and thick pile of 1000 peso bills in their pockets. They don't bother to use wallets because if they lose the money they could easily get more. That makes you realize you are DIRT.

4. I like the shops (Pag sale). I like the restaurants (but have only eaten in a few).

5. I don't really like going to places where I will look nothing and make me become more envious of people who don't deserve their money at all.

6. Lastly, I don't want to pretend like I'm am somewhat rich which I really am not.

No comments: