Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Me and my personally crafted tantrums

I've been really bratty lately.

I hate it when it's so noisy in the office. But I hope you'll forgive the pregnant mama.

Last night, after eating dinner at my mum's house, I dragged soon to be husband to the nearest 7 Eleven just to buy a bag ice of cubes. I wanted to drink water with the refreshing noice of the ice. hehe

I walked to 7 Eleven only to find out that they don't have 2 kgs bag of ice cubes. They only have a big bag. I didn't want to buy that because that was too much. I crossed the street to YoHoo hoping they will give me what I want.

The lady let me wait for freaking 15 minutes, just to tell me that I cannot buy ice from them. 15 FREAKING MINUTES for a busy pregnant mama like me was just too much.

The conversation went like this.


Bons: If I buy this green Mango would you give me my bag of ice?
Lady: Ok, but that's 55 pesos.

-- I only had 50 pesos with me

Bons: 55 pesos for a piece? Can't you just give me a bag of ice. I really need it.
Lady: No.
Bons: If I buy a whole chicken would you give me my bag of ice?
Lady: Yes, but that's expensive.

Fred told me to just leave. I was losing patience. THAT BITCH!

All I needed was just a freaking bag of ICE!!!!!

Too bad I didn't bring my wallet, because if I did, I could've bought 3 whole chickens instead. PUNYETA KANG ALE KA!

We ended up buying at Mini Stop. Thank God they had a smaller ice cube bag.

Future husband was relieved.



2 comments:

Nine No More said...

this is so funny. i found this blog by doing a search on what suplada/maarte or "o.a."? meant..anyway, hi! i live in u.s.a. & am part visayan.

I am Suplada said...

Hello Natalie. Glad you have visited this blog :)