Thursday, February 19, 2009

Miracles do happen

I am very happy to tell you guys that my cyst in my right ovary is gone. It was a miracle.
My OB was shocked, mum and Fred cried.
When I asked my OB, how did it happen? I thought that I had to undergo a surgery just to remove the cyst.
He told me the Pregnancy brings miracles. This was last week.

When I visited my endocrinologist this morning to see my TSH and FT4 results for my thyoid imbalance, he told me that everything is back to normal now. Though he wanted a lower TSH in the next month but he was very happy to tell me that I was neither a Hypothyroid nor a Hyperthyroid. Both are bad cases for women. But in my case everything is normal.

My TSH went down to 0.412. The normal range is 0.27-3.75. The doctor is hoping that it could get as low as 0.27 so he increased my dosage of medicine once more.

My little baby gave me hope :)

He/She is making everything that he/she could just to make his/her mummy healthy.

Thank you Yuri Sebastian/Lilly Margrett.

Yes, we have chosen the names already :)

No comments: