Sunday, February 8, 2009

Naglilihi

Yes, my baby has a heartbeat already. :)

He/She is 8 weeks old according to my last known menstrual period (LMP) which was 3rd week of December.

I keep losing weight. I lost a total of 7 lbs in 3 weeks which worries the doctor a bit. This is resulted by my frequent puking and food choices.

I have bad tantrums at night.
I hate malls. I don't like going there. I end up puking everywhere. (Unbelievable no?)
I ride and must ride the cab every day. Else, I will push all the ugly people in the MRT. Warfreak ako lately.

For my food issues:

I make lihi with a Subway 6 inches sub. (Italian BMT, caesar dressing, everything in it, parmesan bread).

I like food in orange
Kiamoy
Pringles Cheese Ums
Melon Milk
Ponkan
Palabok
Cheese Polvoron
Dole Pine Orange Juice
Potato Corner Cheese flavor.

I like Sinigang na Baboy (I hated this when I wasn't pregnant)

I like Fresh Buko and Indian Mangoes with salt and red chili.

I easily get tired. :( I sleep at 8:30 PM and wake up at around 8 AM. I sleep after lunch. hahaha.

Yun lang :)

Wedding preparations are fine. We're almost done with the nitty gritty details. All we need is MONEY. Our parents will not be paying for anything. Everything will be shouldered by us and the bill is way beyond we expected.


No comments: