Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates!

God, I need a PA. But I can't afford to have one!

I drafted a list of what I should do and should've done for the past days at least.

1. Finish viewing all the photos in the CDs Bryan had given to me last week. I really wanted to post photos of the wedding.



Don't you just love this photo?

Yes, I was crying and look at mum at the right side. This photo embodies the emotion during the wedding. It was a very solemn and an emotional event. Bryan loves this photo talaga!

2. It's the end of the month and OUR bills are piling up. I am now renting an apartment. So I have a lot of bills to think about plus my never ending credit card statementS!

Being married is not that easy. I cannot buy the shoes that I've been eyeing at Celine because I have to think of the baby and the bills. SHIT.

3. Work has been really hard lately. I have a lot of things to release, I have a lot of issues to settle, I have a lot of documents to write and review, plus I have to prepare for my upcoming business trip to Bangkok.

Yes, I'm happy that I will be visiting MY FAVORITE CITY again for the third time, but I'm kinda disappointed because the trip will be purely BUSINESS. Though I'll be meeting up with old Thai friends and I will get to buy my favorite, spicy dried guava which cost like GOLD here in Manila, I won't have time to go shopping. I also cannot afford to have an authentic Thai massage because it's not allowed for pregnant mommas.

I will be attending the 2nd Asia Pacific Smart Health Forum where I will get to meet the different health ministers of the different countries. I am hoping and PRAYING to close a deal with our OWN Health Minister so I could get a raise after the recession. As my Chinese boss would term it, we are experiencing FINANCIAL TSUNAMI. Funny no?

Asking permission from HUSBAND was a bit hard. I had to let him sign a document stating that he's allowing me to go when he was half asleep.

4. The only things I eat lately are ensaymada, ripe mangoes, cheese popcorn and rice with star margarine. I have to crave for some more fruits right?

5. Can anybody help me look for a kasambahay? We have to have one by June when my tummy gets big and freaky!

How are you?

--
Me

No comments: