Sunday, June 7, 2009

My take on the H1N1 Virus

Since last week, I've been using disposable earloop masks whenever I'm in public areas. There were a couple of times I had to take the MRT because grabbing a cab last week was pretty damn hard.

Retards at the MRT will look at me like I'm somewhat an alien from another planet. They're wondering why in the world was I wearing a mask.

I would like to yell at them and say the following:

1. Can't you see that I'm pregnant and there's a growing number of H1N1 cases in the Philippines? There are no known effects of the virus to the baby.

2. CAN'T YOU SMELL YOURSELF? Ang asim mo kaya.

I'm so serious. I was in Mercury the whole day last Friday. I checked all the masks available. There were washable ones that cost PHP 34. I'm buying a pack with 3 pcs disposable masks (Blue in color) which is around PHP 15. There's also the hard disposable one that costs around PHP 10 each. And the N95 masks are out of stock already.

40% of the people at Makati Med was wearing masks last Friday. I did too.

This morning, I came to the office wearing a mask and a lot of retards were looking at me. I just wish that they will get sick in the next days. Sorry talaga. What's wrong with you people? I know Dengue is more dangerous (I still put Off before I leave the house so I'm safe). But aren't you alarmed with the virus?

Pregnant mommas should be like me! Honestly. God knows what will happen to your little baby when you get that virus.

Sorry, my hormones are in rage again!

:))

Note: My hands are getting dry. I refill my little alcohol bottle daily. Plus I wash my hands like 4 times in an hour!

No comments: