Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm a bit bored

I have been staying home for 4 days now and it's driving me nuts.

My mantra: I should always be busy.

I've been a bum waiting to pop for less than a week. The only shows I watch on TV are Wowowee and GKNB then I turn the TV off.

I update my FB status as often as I could and I think I'm pissing people off because I'm always in the feed. I'm sorry. I'm trying to be funny with all my stats and tweets so whatevs.

I badger husband all the time when he's in the office. I send nonsense messages to his Live Messenger just to make papansin.

I don't want to be in the mall because:

1. CMG is on sale. I actually want to buy 2 pairs since the other day. Thank God the pairs don't look good in my feet because of MANAS., My feet look like Grimace'.

2. I'm controlling myself from eating too much. When I'm in the mall, my topak goes from Chef Tony's to Krispy Kreme to White Pizza to Frozen Yoghurt to Hungarian Sausage to DQ to Cheesecake to Subway to Tempura. All in a day. So I don't want that if I still want to pay the upcoming hospital bill.

3. There are a lot of things that I think I need to buy. Both useless and useful ones. Dimensione umbrella to Crib toys to a new watch to hankerchiefs to books to cooking utensils to bags to magnets to whatever I could think of.

4. There are lots of not so adorable people in the mall. I don't smile that often anymore. Plus people look at pregnant ladies like someone from outer space. HELLO! Ngayon lang ba sila nakakita ng buntis na cool ang green polka dot dress and yellow smocked flats?????? ANUBA!

5. I don't want the waterbag break scene happening in the mall. Hindi ako sanay sa attention. lol.

Ok so this blog is nonsense. Sorry. I will just leave you with a cute video I saw yesterday.



Love love, Me

No comments: