Monday, September 28, 2009

Let's get to know THE BOSS

Yes, it was also raining hard in our area last Saturday but Thank God it didn't flood here. There was no power nor water interruption. We only had cable interruption hence, I kept myself updated online.

Our house is a bit in a mess lately because the sun only decided to show up now. When you have a newborn in the house, it is expected that you do the laundry everyday. It is ideal to wash baby's stuff as soon as it has been used so as not to attract too much germs.

Yes we try as much as possible to use lampins to give Lily some air during daytime and to lessen the expenses. :)

You see, Lily is a little particular when she poo poos. She wants her diapers clean, dry and new when she decides to poop. Else, she will hold it.





She didn't poop the whole night so when she pooped this morning she was making ire. She's not constipated don't worry



You have to give her time to do this. You don't want to piss her off. She gets too cranky


Lily is very demanding at night. She doesn't like to sleep in her crib. She wants to sleep on top of me (that doesn't sound right though) until she wakes up the next morning. Hence, I already mastered the art of not moving when I sleep at night. I don't want to crush her. Sometimes she just wants to sleep beside mummy and daddy so we put her in the middle.




Go figure how Fred and I sleep if she decides to sleep there.


In 7 days, she will be a month old. Time flies so fast. I love being with her. She is developing her own style as early as now and I'm loving every minute of it. When daddy is around, she listens to Bach, Chopin anad Pachelbel. When mummy is around, she listens to U2, DMB, The Script, Coldplay, The Fray, Lady Gaga and Enya (lol). She also likes watching Animal Mechanicals, Diego and Dora in the morning. (I try to make her sleep during Wowowee. I don't want her to hear CONGRAKCHULEYSHONS)

Don't grow up fast my little one.



She knows how to remove her booties, mittens and bonnet without me knowing it. Her layette is all over the place when we carry her around.





You don't want to grab her pacifier if you don't want WAR.

No comments: