Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Cheap Thrills

I've been wanting to share with you my cheap thrills ever since I restarted this blog =) I managed to have extra 15 minutes (Read: Husband is doing his Spartacus workout, daughter is watching Mickey Mouse) to write this quick post.

I drink too much coffee. Right now, I am loving Kopiko Brown Coffee 3-in-one. It's probably the best 3-in-one coffee that is below Php 10. Would've preffered Starbuck's Via pero mahalia sha. I hoard Kopiko Brown Coffee sachets every time I see them in the supermarket. They always run out of stock.




To enjoy your coffee, you must always use your favorite mug, I'm using my Martha Stewart mug. I bought the Maple Leaf set 2 years ago and they're a bargain, roughly around 50% off. I could also use my Starbuck's tumblers which I collect every time I visit a new city but they're "for display only". Jeje.


Lastly, I bought these wall stickers at Landmark's baby section (around Php180/$4.00 for 6 animals) . Lil Lily loves them. I "skillfully" placed them around the bedroom so that the baby can see them all the time. She now knows how to say Pig, Giraffe and Pant (Elephant). She can point at the correct animals too.


I'll try to take pictures of my other cheap thrills soon. Obviously. there are a lot of them. I am a sucker for anything cheap.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Kiss Kiss,
Me!

No comments: