Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anyare of the Day

Well I got the title of this blog post from Saab Magalona's blog.

GOOD NEWS! We have already launched our store, ThriftShopManila. Jing and I are so thankful with the overwhelming response that we have received!!!!!!

The "Anyare of the Day" is.. we are almost sold out!!!! We have underestimated our capabilities! We shopped for a conservative number of clothes thinking that we will be able to sell them in a week. BUT NO!!! We are almost sold out. It has only been 2 days.

Waaah, we need to source for new items asap to sustain our momentum. God help my schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I am very much happy with the outcome. Everything is so unexpected. Thank you!!!

Please keep visiting the site and we will update the racks as soon as we can.

I still love you,
Me!!! :x

No comments: