Monday, April 16, 2012

Like Crazy


After spending 14 hours in the plane (London to Doha = 6 hours) and (Doha to Manila = 8 hours), I found myself desperate looking for a good movie on board the flight. I've watched almost all the movies I wanted to watch in Qatar Aiways' impressive inflight entertainment system. But I still had 3 hours to go before arriving in Manila.

Being away for 3 weeks made me miss my husband so much so I was looking for something romantic. "Like Crazy", as the title suggests, seemed perfect.

It makes you want to fall in love again. It is a tale of young romance the captures the highs and lows of a budding relationship. It is charming, realistic and tender.

It was a low budgeted film that solely relied on the chemistry between Felicity Jones and Anton Yelchin.

I cried in the plane.

Watch it.

No comments: