Monday, July 28, 2008

Justice Will Be Served

At least there is justice in this side of the world.

An old friend sent me a personal message this morning. Apparently, he read my entry about Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe's manager. Read here. Seems that he knows the son in law of the owner and my issues will be aired to them. Thank you very much Bryan for being an avid reader of the blog.



Of course you can't read it. I just posted it as a proof that justice will be served.

He told me that he's going to send the link to the owner so they will be informed.

A few hours later, my hits doubled and I had no idea who were viewing my post.

I don't really want to make a big fuzz out of my experience. I don't want the manager to get fired naman or something. I just want them to teach him a lesson and of course send me a LARGE Dark Toblerone Chocolate Torte.

Yun lang.


No comments: