Saturday, July 26, 2008

Upcoming Trip

Remember a few weeks ago when I was complaining for being so tired and that I wanted to go abroad again just to chillax?

Our lovely boss, Elsie, told Allan, Chie and I that we have to go back to Hongkong and work there for 3 months. Yes, you read it right. Not 2 weeks, not a month, but 3 freaking months.

Not that I don't want to go there ha? It's just that I don't want to celebrate my birthday there for the 2nd consecutive year.

I'm praying that we leave after boyfriend's birthday which is on September 11. We'll stay most probably until 2nd week of December and hopefully before my birthday which is on December 13 (I'll prepare my wishlist na so you could think of what to give me) lol!

What will I do for 90 days in Hongkong?

hmmm...

1.) Visit all the MTR and KCR stops in both HK Island and Kowloon Side. (These are 2 railways that go around HK.)
2.) Shop - Sale season of brands that I like. (H&M , Zara, Mango and WHAT HAVE YOU).
3.) Visit Big Buddha for the first time.
4.) Go to our Shenzen office which is just a train ride away from our flat.
5.) SAVE. I'll bring a piggy bank with me. Yeah right Bons.
6.) Go Nature tripping.
7.) Memorize Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok. (Shopping districts in HK)
8.) Go around Central and try Little Quiapo.
9.) Buy the DKNY Be Delicious that I have been eyeing for months.
10.) Make the trip short so I could come back soon.
11.) WORK my ass off to impress the bosses and to complete a very good resume just in case I resign.


What's so cute about the 3 of us is that we came from the top universities in Pinas.



Chie came from Ateneo, I came from UP and Allan came from DLSU. We are the product marketing team in Manila. =)

No comments: