Saturday, September 6, 2008

I will go to HELL for this

I read this post from Chuvaness a few weeks ago when I was still in Beijing. I promised to blog about it but I forgot since Multiply is blocked from there.

Have I ever told you that I wanted to date a priest before and see if he will leave his practice for me?

They're selling a Roman Priest Calendar for 2009 and the Italian priests are tres hot compared to the priests here in Manila. See link.


He's the cutest amongst all. Right?

When I was in college, I used to drop by Jollibee because the Mormon missionaries eat there. I saw the hottest guys in there. Believe me. I don't usually entertain religious stuff when I'm out but I'd be more than willing to talk to them if they wanted too.

They also have a calendar. And please do not forget to breathe.



That's Matthew without the shirt.


That's Eric without the shirt.

See more in this link.

The Mormon guys have Facebook and MySpace accounts. Just so you know.

No comments: