Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wag kasi mayabang

I met a very good friend in Beijing. :)

I had an unforgettable funny conversation with him.

23 August 2008:

Bons: “I also have an iPod. It has LOADS of music in it. It has a hot pink cover”

Friend: “I do to, I have a 160gb iPod and it’s silver. What do you listen to?”

Bons: “Ow, I listen to everything, even the old ones. Can I check your iPod?”

Friend: “Sure, it’s a bit slow”

Bons: (shocked) 100gb of pure music, with over a hundred artists.

26 August 2008: While watching the concert rehearsal of Taylor Dayne at the reunion center

Bons: “Who is she? I don’t know her”

Friend: “You don’t know her? She’s like so famous in the 80’s”

Bons: “Really?” (still clueless).

------

After I got back in Manila, I searched for Taylor Dayne videos in YouTube. I found out that I knew some of her songs! Stupid me. I can’t stop laughing and hating myself at the same time.

Ang yabang ko pa na mahilig ako sa music. Leche. Gwapo pa man din ang kausap ko.

Lesson of the day: Wag mayabang.

LOL!



No comments: