Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Im a lil frustrated

I'm emotionally, physically and intellectually tired of all the shit happening around.

I was told that I should be a force of nature and that I shouldn't give up at all.


If people deliberately piss you off...
If people demand you to do something for them...
If people become so insensitive of how you feel..
If you feel that you are against the world and you are racing against time what will you do?

I am aware that a lot of people here and abroad love me for who I am. They care for me and are willing to fight for me if all else fails.

I am also aware that I have haters who continuously lambast me, my personality and my background to gratify themselves. They find self gratification for doing such vicious things.

It's not easy. This is not a blog entry to point out who you are because God knows I can see your paw prints here and in my blog. I know who are viewing me and I know you are following me.

I may be sarcastic but I am a woman of kind heart. I am nice as most of my friends would say. I may say a lot of things but I know the repercussions of such and I know how to face those head on. What I just really hate is the idea that there are some pathetic creatures who will deliberately back bite you and lambast you especially when they know you can't do anything because you are far away from them.

I am not stupid and I will not stoop down to your level just to save my ass. I seldom get angry but when I do you must back off.

Some of you might think that I'm lucky that I have a wonderful family, a loving boyfriend, a good job, nice friends (a lot of them) and what have you. To be perfectly honest, it's not really easy to be me.

This morning I had a good chat with my friend, Dude and I am so happy for him :) He's engaged already and he has been my best STRAIGHT guy friend since Sophomore year in High School. I love him and I treasure him and I am so happy for him.

Talking to him made me forget some issues I have with this girl whom by far is my worst hater EVER. Pathetic.

I'm just a lil frustrated because even how hard you try to make your life as serene as possible, people will try their best to ruin it for you.

I have been going through a lot lately and the last thing I need is somebody lambasting me especially now that I cannot do anything about it YET.

--

Bons

No comments: