Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy :)

:)

I never thought that I have touched so many people's hearts. I have the best group of friends in the world and I love them so dearly. :)

My BFF back in highschool called me up on my birthday to greet me. We parted ways because she now has a family on her own and she had to be a mum :) But then again, we still can talk things like what we did before. We ARE still bitches :)

My SSEAYP friends went out of their way and greeted me in my all my online social networking churva. If you will notice, I have friends from all over the world who had greeted me on my birthday. I was touched :) Thank you very much.

2 of my good friends gave me a DSLR and a Neverfull LV bag! Sushal right? Hindi ko ata kayang panindigan ang LV bag!!

My college COMSCI friends greeted me as well and told me that they miss me :) I miss you too guys.

My debate friends greeted me and it was more of a requirement to visit them in LB asap to talk to newbies. I miss my bitch friends :)

My office friends are also the best. I don't like all of them, but I have my friends here in the office worth mentioning :) Thanks a lot guys. Zoe, made a lemon cheesecake for my birthday before I left Hong Kong :) I was really touched.

My boyfriend surprised me like he had never done before. I really appreciate the effort in pulling the surprise off :) Thank you Fred.

Mum, Ja and I had eat all you can sushi on my birthday and they gave me a pair of Swarovski earrings. Remember those were in my FIRST wishlist? I also bought myself Snyder's of Hanover pretzels which I got from Duty Free (Also included in my FIRST wishlist.)

What I got for my birthday are the following:

1. Lemon Cheesecake
2. Neverfull LV Bag
3. Nikon D60 DSLR camera
4. Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels
5. Eat all you can sushi
6. Big puffy Pillow
7. Camera thingamajigs
8. Wallet from Korea
9. Swarovski Earrings
10. Surprise Birthday Bash :)
11. LOVE from my friends :)

Kisses to you guys,
Me

No comments: