Monday, December 15, 2008

WHY????

MY LIFE SUCKS!!

I just learned that STING performed in Hong Kong last week (December 10). I left HK on the 11th! Should have I known that he's gonna be there, I could have ditched Chris Brown and Macau!!! I could've eaten at Mc Donald's instead of Mo's!!



I HATE IT!!!

I want to cry!!!

On the brighter side, even if I knew that Sting is gonna be there, I won't be able to afford the ticket anyway, and I'm sure Allan won't accompany me. He's the Hari of being Kuripot like my cousin KING.

Tickets will be sold at 6,224.4 /11,844.4/18,194.4 PESOSES!!!

Oh well, you have all the perks in the world (including watching STING live) if you have money.

Hate to break it to you Bons, YOU DON'T!


2 comments:

Carl Joseph Papa said...

ei bons i forgot to greet you happybirthday!!!

I am Suplada said...

Thanks Carl!!!!