Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'M back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK!


My birthday this year was so wonderful! My wishllist is almost gone now except for the books and DKNY perfume! Nontheless, I got myself an Incanto Shine from Hong Kong (thanks to Chie for the Incanto introduction) so all is well!

I have so much kwento but as of now, I'm catching up with work plus I have to attend to several Christams Parties in the days to come! I have to do my Christmas shopping ASAP!!

BTW I have a lot of questions........ Please read!!!

1.) Why does the TIANGGE IN ROCKWELL charge people 100 bucks per head for entrance?????? So if there'd be 5 of you going inside that will be 500 pesos. 500 pesoses in TIANGGE is a big amount no? Rockwell Tiangge is for sosy people so kaya ganun. Whatevs.

2.) What happened to the taxi drivers in MANILA why all of a sudden they give exact change to passengers? This morning, my fare was 62.50 but manong driver gave me 40 peso change for my 100 bucks? Yesterday, there was a 5 peso extra change.

3.) Riding the jeep is a different thing. IT IS ALREADY 8 pesos! How come nobody updated me????

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?

4.) There was this lady at Landmark last SATURDAY, asking why there were a lot of people in the mall and why there were LONG QUEUES in ALL counters. She even told me, why didn't I get a PO from the sales lady so I wouldn't let her wait in line.

DUH! IT'S CHRISTMAS! Maghanap ka ng mall na walang PILA!!!!!! BOBO!

yun lang! :)

Have a good evening everyone!!

Kisses!
Me

No comments: