Friday, December 19, 2008

karylle, dingdong and marian 101

I am not a fan of Karylle nor Dingdong nor Marian. But eversince I came back all I heard was the break up of Dingdong and Karylle.

Yes, I was aware of their relationship because Dingdong is my aunt's husband's nephew. Gets? I haven't met him but I heard he is nice.

Anyway, I also know Marian Rivera, I find her sexy but I CANNOT STAND listening to her! No offence, pero walang class kasi. She is pretty and hot. PERIOD.

I dunno but I am glued to the story. I've been watching the interview videos of all the parties concerned.

I find Karylle nice and she knows how to answer with class. :) Assumptionista kasi. But what really bugs me was her smile in the Buzz last Sunday. :)

It is as if she knows something. She knows that indeed, the Dingdong and Marian tandem is not anymore exclusive in soap operas and tv shows. I really think that Dingdong is a DADDY to be :) Well, unless Marian would abort the baby. Which I think she really would.

Btw, Marian, you have lots of money. take some serious speech lessons. You are pretty but that's it :)

No comments: