Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mukha kang Thailand

As I was waiting for my annual haircut before New Year so as to remove all bad luck from my body, a woman, wearing a BIG hairband with a BIG ribbon, whose face was too oily, oily enough for me to cook a sunny side up on top of her face, whose shirt screamed this was bought from DIVISORIA and whose hair can be used to remove the dust from the ceiling of our house (all i needed was a handle to make it as a broom), initiated the funniest conversation I have heard in a salon with a pretty gay guy.

Lady: "Ang ganda mo!" (You are so pretty)
Gay: "Ah talaga, Salamat." (Really? Thanks!)
Lady: "Mukha kang Thailand." (You look like Thailand)
Gay: "Ano?" (What?)
Lady: "Mukha kang Thailand." (You look like Thailand)

Si Bons biglang nag iPOD. (I suddenly turned on my iPod).

Di ko kinaya.

No comments: