Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is it.

So after talking to 3 doctors, 1 female, 1 male and 1 gay
after gathering three common opinions we were left with no choice but to try and have a kid ASAP.

Fred suddenly proposed inside the hospital and asked me "Why don't we get married?".
(He has popped the question for a LOT of times already but all he got were vague answers from me like we're not financially stable yet, I still want to see the world yadidayada). He didn't have THE ring yet that time

We have been talking about marriage for more than a year and I promised him that I'll be ready in two years.

This time I said yes.

This was January 6 2009.

January 7, I found myself booking the venue, looking for the flowers and the design of the gown and all those white shit.

January 8 we had set the date.

January 11, we went to Binondo to look for our wedding rings. The same day he proposed again and gave me the engagement ring. He proposed at Jollibee Carriedo. (Ok, you can laugh).

It will be a very solemn garden wedding and only around 60-80 people will be there.


Yes, I will be posting the pre nuptial pictures. Thanks Yaparazzi.

No, I will not be showing you my gown.

Yes, we are trying to make a baby since last last week.

Comments, Wishes, Prayers and (ym status) all you want! :)

5 comments:

dada said...

congrats! weeee baby =) hihi

I am Suplada said...

hahahaha.. salamat :)

tin said...

wow!:) congrats!!!:) God bless!

Anonymous said...

congrats ate bons =)

Jay Aldecoa said...

bons,

time really flies so fast.. you were still 18 years old when you joined sseayp and our BUNSO for that matter.. my goodness.. i really want to find a job fast so i could go to your wedding and see tagaytay once a again and of course you.. i know it will be a momentous event... best wishes. i miss you..