Monday, January 26, 2009

What I learned the past week

1. Nipple tape is painful. I first used it during the prenup shoot and due to cost cutting, I bought the one from Watson's and not from Bench (cheaper by 50 pesos). It was so sticky that I felt my tits were ready to come off together with the nipple tape.

2. Kissing scene of KC and Richard in their new movie was a VERY BIG DEAL to the media. Remember the kissing video of Richard and Ann Curtis before and Billy Crawford telling the media that KC is a good kisser. So I don't see any point why Saksi will allot 5 minutes of their airing time just to interview KC and Richard regarding the controversial kissing scene they had. It's not as if they haven't kissed anybody noh.

3. Wedding preparation is stressful and expensive.

4. Laboratories and tests I had to undergo are expensive too. (Not all tests are covered by Maxicare. Putangina.)

5. Ube Tikoy from Eng Bee Tin is good.

6. Somebody really irritates me in the office and I hate the mere sight of him/her.

7. I am several weeks pregnant. No heartbeat yet.

Love love,
me


2 comments:

Angel said...

Nipple Tape is painful...that was the best laugh I had all day! Seriously, it had to be painful but good that made me laugh. Thanks.

I am Suplada said...

No worries Angel. hahaha! I love your sites!!!