Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Making the right choice

Sunday, 8:30 PM.

Our primary sponsor who flies PAL planes (He's a captain) had a pretty interesting conversation with soon to be husband that could lead to our divorce.LOL! Joke lang.

Ninong: San ang honeymoon? (Where is your honeymoon?)
Fred: Naku, wala na pong ganun. (We didn't plan for it anymore)
Ninong: Anong gusto mo? Fort Ilocandia o Tagbilaran? (Where do you want to go? Fort Ilocandia or Tagbilaran?)
Fred: Po???
Ninong: Pili, ambagal naman, all expenses paid. (You choose, It's my treat)
Fred: Nako po, hindi ko po alam eh. (Blushing and smiling)
Ninong: Fort Ilocandia o Tagbilaran o CASH?

A few minutes after..

Fred:
Ninong, cash po, kailangan namin eh. (We need cash, if that's okay)

Fred ran to me and told me what they talked about.

And guess what my reaction was?

For the record, I haven't been to both ploaces, you know how much I wanted to travel. Right?


No comments: