Sunday, March 1, 2009

One week to go

Just exactly 6 days from now, I will be officially married. As I am trying to concentrate on the piled tasks I have here in the office plus other small wedding details, I just can't help but think what will happen on Sunday.

I hope everything goes smoothly.

I hope that my coordinator in the hotel will remember all the last minute details that I have told her.

I hope to remember all the stuff I need to bring the day before.

I hope Fred and I can fix the money issues as early as possible because the bill isn't that cheap.

I hope that my tummy won't get any bigger as my wedding dress already fits perfectly.

I hope that nobody is late. I hope that SLEX won't be traffic.

I hope that it won't rain.

I hope that the strings and microphones that Carl and his band will be using will cooperate. I know they are very good.

I hope that Mike and Jing will pull their usher thing off during that day.

I hope that Fred cries while I walk down that bloody red aisle full of blossoming white roses.

I hope that everything will go as planned.

Dear God, make me calm.




No comments: