Monday, March 2, 2009

Movie marathon

Okay, don't think I am outdated just because I am not posting my reviews about the movies I've watched lately.

Yes, I might be experiencing Financial Tsunami (as termed by my funny Singaporean boss) but nobody can stop me from watching all the IT movies nominated in the Oscars and the Golden Globes.

Yes, I've already watched

Slumdog Millionaire
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Revolutionary Road
Milk
Vicky Cristina Barcelona

No, I haven't spent 160 pesos to watch these in the movie house because again, I have no savings anymore, but I managed to buy clear dibidi copies at St. Francis Square and Chiqui sent me downloaded stuff 2 weeks ago.

I love Penelope Cruz. Yun lang :)

Mike, you're right, Benjamin Button was touching. It wasn't a Best Picture material but it was really touching.

This was the most touching scene, I think.



Do you have the full soundtrack of Slumdog Millionaire? I have it! Buzz me if you want.

Cheers!


No comments: