Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick / Excited

Sick.

I woke up this morning having a terrible headache.

My nose won't stop excreting SIPON. I already finished 2 rolls of tissue paper but it won't stop.

I am not allowed to drink medicine. My gwapo doctor said I should avoid any drug except for OB Smart - Vitamins for baby, Folic Acid and my prescribed medicine for my thyroid problems.

Hence, I will be buying a kilo of calamansi later and let husband squeeze one glass full of PURE calamansi juice for tonight.

I have 2 deadlines today. I promised myself I'd finish both but with my rate right now (blogging instead of writing a white paper) I cannot finish anything.


Excited.

Mum will treat us for a trip to Baguio this coming weekend. We already bought Deluxe tickets of Victory Liner's coach bus yesterday, Sushality ang bus (Like any exclusive tourist-esque bus of Koreans here in Manila). The trip will only last for 5 hours. There will be no stop over because the coach has its own restroom. We'll leave Friday (3 April) morning and be back Monday (6 April) afternoon.

Tuesday (7 April), I will be on my way to my most favorite city by far - Bangkok. Well, I wish it was a vacation. But no! I was informed that up to my last day there, I will have to visit a few other customers. I don't even know if I will be able to meet my Thai friends. tsk. I will be back on the 12th.

Friday (24 April) Fred's family that includes me will go to Caliraya for a 2 day fishing trip. The last time I was there, I was such a loser. I didn't catch any fish. Everybody managed to catch BIYA except me! Whatta loser.

To top all my excitement pa,

I will know baby's gender and look at his/her face 3-d in May. I will be undergoing a congenital ultrasound (which will be VERY EXPENSIVE!!!). I will have a chance to look at his/her face by then and check if he/she has 10 fingers, matangos nose (let's all pray for this okay?) and what have you. :)

I am so excited.


Don't worry I will post him/her when I get the results.



This is my niece in Texas. Her name is Avril Skye. She's the youngest in my family as of now. hehehe. She's also in my desktop.



No comments: