Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ganon?

I received this email a few minutes ago regarding my Bangkok trip.

Let me quote the email,

Hi Sandy / Hazel,

I've made an appointment of 3 clients for you on the 10th of April in Thailand. Here attached the document giving you the company address, meeting time, background information and potential projects. Also, I attached 2 maps for you. In the meeting, would you please include a short and quick company presentation to them?

Thank you for your great assistance.

Best regards,
Gordon Lee

Ok Chinese sila, forgive the construction.

I will be arriving really late on the 7th (like 10 PM).

I will be waking up early on the 8th because we have to set up our booth for a day-long conference. I will be sleeping late because there's this gala dinner to attend to.

I will be waking up early on the 9th because we have to set up our booth for a day-long conference. I will be sleeping late because there's this gala dinner to attend to again.

I will be waking up early on the 10th because there'd be 3 fucking meetings on that day, undermining the reality that traffic in Bangkok is worse than in Manila.

I will be leaving Bangkok on the 11th at around 11 PM. That means I have a whole day to run around, meet my Thai friends and buy my freaking tomyum instant noodles and spicy dried guava. I don't know if I will be able to shop. I want to buy summer dresses. For me, Bangkok is like the shopping Mecca in Southeast Asia! And it's really frustrating that with my schedule, it is impossible to drop by my favorite malls and to even visit PAT PONG!

geez.


2 comments:

Carl Joseph Papa said...

birthday ko nung apr 1 di mo ako binati! ahahha

I am Suplada said...

Happy Birthday Carl! :) Pengeng dibidi