Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Decided to Stay

I had a job offer last week from a US based company with offices everywhere. (Europe, Latin America, Asia).
I thought they were kidding. But the director was damn serious about it. They have projects everywhere. They have a very big project here in the Philippines. Good opportunity for me. .Good offer (Salary wise).

Somebody called a few days ago offering me a job as a Product Manager in a German based company. They are from the same industry but not a direct competitor. This company is big as well.

I seriously thought about these offers.

But this morning our CEO came.

He scheduled a dinner with me and husband because he wanted to meet Fred.
He brought me some magazines from HK which he knew I was reading. (The Economist)
He even told me I was blooming.

I was touched.

After that, I decided to stay.

Mood: Grateful

No comments: