Sunday, May 31, 2009

I need advice

I have this unbearable pelvic/hip pain the past days. And it's killing my posture, my strength and my sleep.

I cannot walk normally :( My left hip tend to bag down quite so often. Husband has to assist me all the time. Tummy is getting bigger and the only comfortable position is sleeping on my left. This results to having a permanent stiff neck(left side). IMAGINE

Mum and husband are doing their best to put up with my mood swings. I've been lazy the past days. I just want to sleep and eat and sleep.

Doctor said it's normal and that I'm getting enough nutrients from the vitamins that I intake everyday. I drink 2 glasses of milk a day. Plus I can eat one medium sized papaya and 2 apples in one sitting.

What am I doing wrong? I have a health diet. I don't have edema/manas at all. I exercise. I put oil at night. I walk whenever I could. I'm not overweight neither. My weight gain is actually slow compared to other pregnant women. I'm almost in my third trimester (I still look fab) hehe. Not until I walk. I walk crappy already. :( My left hip cannot support me anymore. What should I do?

Forums say, I should get a maternity pillow that looks like this.


Where can I get that alien looking pillow and how much would it cost me?

Help.

P.S.
Lilly has been kicking me. and boy, she can kick hard (like right now).

No comments: