Monday, June 1, 2009

Never do this!!!

Last night, I went to the nearest sari sari store to buy Salted egg. I suddenly craved for salted egg+crushed kamatis+lots of calamansi+crushed onions. We had fish for dinner and I wanted some red egg.

It was raining. I was waiting for my change then this retard talked to me. I don't know her at all. It was the first time I saw her in our street.

Retard: "BUNTIS KA BA????" (Are you pregnant?)
Bons: "Yeah. Bakit?" (Yeah, Why?)
Retard: "AKALA KO HINDI" (I thought you weren't)

Note: Pabalang siya magsalita.

I ran back to the house, looked for Fred who was doing the laundry and cried.

Never, never piss off a pregnant woman. We are very sensitive.

Note: Never never touch my tummy unless you ask permission or I wanted you to do so. Please lang.

No comments: