Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My comments on the scandal.

Ok, I know you are glued at SNN every night to get the latest scoop on the HK and KH scandal.

My comments:

1. Why would there be a Senate hearing on this? Why waste time in discussing these issues when there is poverty, unemployment and corruption issues that are at hand since the beginning of the century? I know they'd want to pass a stronger bill for women's rights and all those shiz but I feel there are more pressing issues to be discussed as of the moment.

2. You can't blame the mother of HK with her reactions. She's the mother. Whether it's the fault of HK or not, a mother will always be a mother. Her reaction was totally acceptable.

3. Magaling gumiling si MR sa Video number 2 nila.

4. I bet there's a video out there where KH knows that she's being videoed. Why dance in lingerie in the first place? Ano yun hanggang dun na lang ba?

5. Bong Revilla is being like dut because he's trying to protect Ruffa Mae. I bet there's a video out there where Bong's ex was also being videotaped.

6. Let's now move on. okay? Let's talk about sports and the headdress of Kris Aquino at SNN. She's getting prettier no? Let's talk about the candidacy of Ronaldo Puno and Miriam's reaction on that. Hell Funny!

Good morning!

No comments: