Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whoops

I have so many celebrity crushes lately. Let's all blame it to our new flat screen 32 inch TV that I always end up watching at night. Who wouldn't, right? (It was a wedding gift, Thanks to our ninongs and ninangs!!!!)

Let's start with the NBA people.

I gush whenever I see these hunks play. (I could press pause during the game so I could see them sweating. The perks of a nosebleed TV.)

Dwight Howard (I want Orlando to win, Not the Cavaliers.)



Joakim Noah of Chicago Bulls. HOMAYGAD! So Haaawt! ooh lala... lol



Derrick Rose of Chicago Bulls


Then the Tennis hunks. :)

Marry me Mr. Nadal! I already asked permission from Fred!



Novak Djokovic



Then the Boxing Champ


Manny Pacquiao



WENK!

Joke lang.

Hahaha!

Good Day everyone!

1 comment:

Siege_Fired said...

im sorry! di pede si nadal kasi bakla daw xa... sorry bons. bleh! hahahahaha