Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ATRIBIDA STRIKE 2!

Remember when I told you the story of a retarded woman asking me OBNOXIOUS and IRRITATING QUESTIONS????

If not, read here before continuing with this entry.

She's so back.

Last night, I was really tired. I am juggling two jobs right now so I could still shop for new clothes and shoes without feeling guilty at all. I am a full time Product Engineer in the day and a Japanese teacher at night.

I was tired. So I asked husband to buy me ice cold 7-UP (FYI This soda is allowed for pregnant mommas.)

I was so happy drinking my reward when this retarded woman commented.

Retard: "Dapat itigil mo na yan. Masama yan sa mga buntis"

I looked at Fred for comfort. He stopped me from further commenting.

I almost cried.

Leche kang babae ka. I deserve a freaking bottle of soda. I experienced a shooting spree yesterday that almost got me killed. I was dead tired and all I wanted was my cheap thrill. I don't know you woman. CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?


No comments: