Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gunshot

I was craving for fries and cheeseburger so I invited Chiqui to eat at McDo in Pearl Drive.

Thank God I had to withdraw money from BDO because I could've been shot if I didn't.

We're almost at Mc Donald's when 1 civilian fired a gun to a screeching motorcycle with 2 passengers in it.

He missed.

He was aiming at our direction.

I saw him fire the gun.

I froze.

I was speechless.

The next thing I knew was that I was checking my body for any wound.

For a moment I didn't know what to do. I just grabbed Chiqui's arm and almost entered the building to my right. There were a lot of people in the area who were equally shocked as I was. BUT I SAW EVERYTHING.

The large fries couldn't offset what I was feeling.

Thank God we're fine.

I'm still freaking out though.

No comments: