Monday, June 29, 2009

Final Trimester

I am proud to say that I haven't bought any preggy clothes yet.

Yes, I cannot fit in my jeans anymore but I can still wear dresses. :)

The clothes I am wearing lately are not the ugly pregnant clothes that you'd see everywhere. No floral, empire cut tops plus leggings porma. I hate that. (No offense)

Right now, I am wearing a green dress with white dots, and with a scooped neckline. I could still wear this after I pop. This is such a cute dress.

I make sure that all the clothes that I'm buying lately can still be worn after I pop. I'm so into dresses. Sure, I cannot buy from Zara as much as I could before but I still find some fasyon clothes that would fit my now big belly. You just have to have taste.

I have dresses in yellow, purple, green and what have you.

I don't have linea negra nor manas so I'm totally fine with everything. I do not worry much after I give birth becuse I could easily go back to my pre-pregnant figure. I didn't gain much weight after almost 7 months. My nose didn't grow bigger (Thank God).

Currently, I'm busy looking for Toxic-free feeding bottles for Lilly. Apparently, all feeding bottles in Manila are not BPA-free. :(

Anyone who could help?

How are you?

No comments: